elevate your giving, fundraising and knowledge with
impala is a FREE, powerful new network platform for grantseekers and grantmakers. It takes less than 2 minutes to get started and claim your organization’s profile. Once you’ve registered you’ll be able to:
- Explore the profiles of any nonprofit and foundation across both Essex County and the entire U.S – grants given and received, impact, people, and financials – completely free.
- Conduct essential due diligence on potential grantees, evaluate the financial health of grantees in your portfolio, and compare your grantmaking to that of your peers.
- Build smarter prospect lists pinpointing who gives to the same nonprofits and causes as your existing funders, as well as who is giving to nonprofits like you.
Thanks to a partnership with Philanthropy MA, The Boston Foundation and Barr Foundation, all MA-based foundations and nonprofits now also have FREE access to impala’s premium platform for 24 months.
Using this premium offering, you can analyze any nonprofit ecosystem in the country – see who’s involved, how organizations compare, and what key funding trends are emergent. For the first time, you can also see where grant support is most needed by exploring top cause areas and cities supported, and understand how funding is being distributed among nonprofits in any ecosystem.
To learn more about how to get the most out of the platform:
- Check out impala’s Help Center
- See a data sample in list view
- See a data sample in ecosystem view
- Watch past training webinars
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions related to the Essex County nonprofit landscape, contact Carol Lavoie Schuster, Vice President for Grants, Donor, and Nonprofit Services at email@example.com.
For questions related to impala, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.