let’s work together
We know that at the core of any good relationship, there is a deep trust that is earned over time. The trust in the relationships you have with your clients is the reason they look to you for guidance about their personal wealth.
What if we told you that the same clients who trust you with their financial success are also waiting for you to show them how to turn their success into significance.
As your philanthropic partner, ECCF can help enhance your relationships by supporting the charitable aspirations of your clients.
Benefits to partnering with ECCF
- More than 230 local donors trust ECCF to manage their funds that together total more than $100 million in assets.
- We are a recognized leader by business, government, nonprofits and community members as evidenced by our leadership role during the Greater Lawrence gas crisis and COVID-19 relief efforts.
- We will consult with you and your clients on a variety of fund types and giving strategies.
- We can help you start or elevate the conversation about charitable giving.
- We offer three professionally managed Investment Options overseen by our expert Investment Committee.
- We offer a Financial Advisor Program that allows donors establishing funds of $200,000 or more to recommend their preferred advisor to manage their assets.
- We can receive a variety of assets from your clients, including cash, stock, life insurance, real estate and more.
- We have deep knowledge of local challenges and nonprofits doing great work.
- We offer your clients a peer network of like-minded local philanthropists and changemakers.
- We connect you with a network of professional advisors who understand the strategic and important nature of including philanthropy in their practice.
- We partner with your clients to create a legacy through planned giving and/or by setting strategy to engage their family in giving now.
- We have long standing accreditation from the National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations
U.S. TRUST® STUDY OF THE PHILANTHROPIC CONVERSATION
According to this recent study, the vast majority of high net worth individuals give to charity, and many feel that philanthropy is an important aspect of their wealth experience. These individuals are also increasingly relying on professional advisors for support with their charitable activity.
A series of short conversations with professional advisors in Essex County around the topic of strategic philanthropy. Learn more about the series.
Episode 1 | Planning to Give: Now and Later
Bob Goldman, Bob Goldman Law
Episode 2 | Making it personal
Dianne Brand, The Financial Advisors
donors & giving
get in touch
Director of Gift Planning and Advisor Relations
(978) 777-8876 x122
“ For estate planning clients looking for a vehicle for streamlined giving, Essex County Community Foundation is the answer. Their knowledge and expertise gives donors an easy and enjoyable way to reach their charitable giving goals.”
– TOM BURGER, THE HAMILTON GROUP
how can we help?
We would love to hear from you.